Recent Posts

Currently Online

The closest thing to life in Japan!

Forum Index » 日本の写真 [Japan Photos] »
5 Posts | 3,519 Views | 5 Followers

The closest thing to life in Japan!

Number of Posts

Not sure where to put this but I figured this would be a good spot. ^^;;

I've recently discovered this new blog about everyday Japan life, covering a range of things like groceries you can buy there, local places (in Tokyo) to visit and eating out. The blog, called "Something About Japan", is by a native Japanese teacher, so she does include plenty of useful sentances & intermediate-level guidance.

It looks simple at first but, seeing as English isn't her native language, the author has put in a lot of effort! :) It is a rare insight into Japanese life, (since most sites are by foreigners living in Japan; helpful but not quite the same...) so if you're interested check it out~

http://yuko-sensei.blogspot.com.au/

P.S. I'm not affiliated with this site but I just thought you people here would be the most likely to appreciate it~ ^0^

Someday, someday.. I will make it happen!  (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

#1 Posted by Samantha over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

サマンサさん、初めまして!

私は美恵来です。(^^)高校三年生です。

I hope that you do come "back and visit" as you say! xD

Even though I did start learning Japanese in my school, I also do self-study. Do you have any other sites or YouTube links that have really helped you in furthuring your Japanese?

Please share! (ノ`ヮ`)ノ☆☆☆

"Instead of being afraid of the challenge and failure, be afraid of avoiding the challenge and doing nothing."

"チャレンジして失敗ことを恐れるよりも、何もしないことを恐れる" ーSoichiro Honda (本田祖一路)

#2 Posted by 美恵来ちゃん~ミ☆ over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Samantha wrote on Tuesday the 6th of August 2013 at 6:38 AM

Not sure where to put this but I figured this would be a good spot. ^^;;

I've recently discovered this new blog about everyday Japan life, covering a range of things like groceries you can buy there, local places (in Tokyo) to visit and eating out. The blog, called "Something About Japan", is by a native Japanese teacher, so she does include plenty of useful sentances & intermediate-level guidance.

It looks simple at first but, seeing as English isn't her native language, the author has put in a lot of effort! :) It is a rare insight into Japanese life, (since most sites are http://yuko-sensei.blogspot.com.au/

P.S. I'm not affiliated with this site but I just thought you people here would be the most likely to appreciate it~ ^0^by foreigners living in Japan; helpful but not quite the same...) so if you're interested check it out~

I found this to also be a good website for people looking toward the intermediate level. She explains really well the various kanji too.  :'D

"Instead of being afraid of the challenge and failure, be afraid of avoiding the challenge and doing nothing."

"チャレンジして失敗ことを恐れるよりも、何もしないことを恐れる" ーSoichiro Honda (本田祖一路)

#3 Posted by 美恵来ちゃん~ミ☆ over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Hey you guys should check this out!

http://www.hokkaido-jals.com/

I'm gonna go this WINTER SO YEAH

You guys should try it too

KIRABOSHI-SAMA blush

#4 Posted by kiraboshi-sama over 8 years ago
Number of Posts

that is an interesting concept. Of course, who else would have a better insight in the country but the citizens. This gave me an idea of writing a similar style for countries in the South East. I often visit and I think I have contacts who'd be interested in helping with that project. 

Aurea Granado Olivas

#5 Posted by AureaRea over 3 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.