Recent Posts

Currently Online

Favorite Manga, Page 2

Forum Index » アニメと漫画 [Anime & Manga] »
21 Posts | 4,962 Views | 20 Followers

Favorite Manga

▶ View the first message for this thread
Number of Posts

Hm. Stuff like tokyo ghoul, Fruits basket, Naruto, Fairy tail, Inuyasha, blue exorcist, and Fullmetal alchemist. I feel like they left out too much in the anime, and sometimes completely changed the storyline, which was really confusing. So, though the anime's good, the manga overrules. Of course, sometimes it does it justice, like in a silent voice 

MöllyJones

#11 Posted by Mollytop over 5 years ago
Number of Posts

Currently mine is Rohan at the Louvre, if for nothing else but its gorgeous art. 

#12 Posted by inkie over 5 years ago
Number of Posts

My favourite manga is definitely Kaze Hikaru! The art style is unique and the storyline just draws you in.

#13 Posted by deacole over 5 years ago
Number of Posts

The best manga I've ever seen: Hajime no ippo. I'm enjoying also Magi

#14 Posted by ertiosl over 4 years ago
Number of Posts

My favouritre manga is solo leveling manhwa because this manga story is so good. 

#15 Posted by williamson852 over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

al fata wrote over 5 years ago

But I think one piece is the best (^__^)/

nice. One peice is great. Only thing bad is the fillers, and those can get skipped, so nothing is bad about it.

#16 Posted by Naruto D. Light over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

williamson852 wrote about 1 month ago

My favouritre manga is solo leveling manhwa because this manga story is so good. 

Solo leveling is a top isekai manga, We also compiled the Best Isekai Manga List of 2021

#17 Posted by JohnWood over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Jojo's Bizarre adventure: Steel Ball Run (Hirohiko Araki), or Berserk (Kentaro Miura) for me.

♥ ƑƦAŊƇƢƷ 

#18 Posted by francois444 over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

No doubt, Attack on titan is my favourite manga. I watched the anime series and then a friend said that I should read the manga as well. Glad I followed that advice. I really loved the series more. The best!

Utagawa Aki

#19 Posted by UtagawaAki over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

My favourite is many manga but I always like to read chunqing yatou huolala manga here because this manga story so good.

#20 Posted by jasonholder8855 over 2 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.