21 Jul, 2012
Number of Posts
Tanoshii Japanese is committed to making the forum a safe and enjoyable experience for all our members. To ensure that these objectives are met, please ensure that you read and abide by the following rules when you post in this forum. Please note that we may make changes or add additional rules in the future as necessary.
Any posts that violate these rules may be deleted or edited by the site moderators. Repeat offenders may be banned from further participation in the forum at the discretion of the site moderators. If you have a question about any of these rules, or are unsure what you are posting is breaking any of these rules, please ask a moderator.
General Forum Rules:
- You must be 14 years or older to post in the forum.
- Do not post any content or link to content that violates copyright laws or any other illegal content. Please note that many Japanese textbooks and learning resources are copyright materials and content from them may not be posted. If you are unsure about whether content is legal or not, do not post it and ask a moderator first.
- Do not use offensive words or images in any of your posts, or link to sites containing offensive content. Any content that does not meet community standards as determined by the site moderators will be deleted.
- Do not engage in any form of discrimination, bullying, offensive behaviour, or make defamatory comments to any forum member or member of the public.
- Do not spam the forum or any members of the forum with links to your website or your product.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) posts, or the like.
- Avoid making multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count.
- Please try to keep your posts neat and tidy, refrain from using alternative colours, different sized fonts, or all caps in your posts unless you have to emphasize some of the sentence in your posting.
- Before creating a new thread, check and see if the topic has already been created.
- Use a descriptive title for your topic, so people can understand what it is about without needing to go into it.
- Do not post more than once if you are the last poster in a thread, if you wish to add more content to your last post, simply use the edit button.
- When using the quote button, quote only the sentence which you want to respond to, do not flood the forum with unnecessary quotes.
Please respect the rules and make this forum a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone involved!
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.