What's New! - 5th of July 2018
- Major update to the Kanji Dictionary, new information includes:
- Estimated JLPT Level based on past exam papers
- Whether the Kanji is a Jouyou Kanji or not
- The grade in which the Kanji is studied in Japanese schools
- The meaning for the Kanji in Japanese
- Any associated Dictionary entries for the Kanji
- The radicals and parts that the Kanji is comprised of
- Any variations of the Kanji, and a description of the origin and construction of the Kanji (in Japanese)
- Related Kanji by concept, for example kanji for numbers or kanji for directions
- Related Kanji containing the same radical / parts
- The meaning of the Kanji in other languages (French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- New page for browsing Kanji by JLPT Level, Japanese Education Level, Jouyou Kanji, or by Concept
- When searching for Kanji, the results now include any Kanji which contain the radical that was searched for
- The mini dictionary now shows the details for a kanji if a single Kanji character is highlighted
- As always, if you notice any issues, bugs or problems, please post a message in the forum, or use the Contact Us page
- Lastly, please Enjoy!
#113 Posted by flint
about 5 months ago
What's New! - 10th of September 2018
- We are currently running a Kickstarter campaign to help with the development a new mobile friendly version of our website. Anyone who would like to contribute to the success of this project, you may visit the Kickstarter campaign here.
- As a bonus, we are also offering users the ability to freely turn off the display of ads in the website during the period of the Kickstarter campaign. Please visit the support page to find out how.
#114 Posted by flint
about 3 months ago
What's New! - 16th of September 2018
#115 Posted by flint
about 3 months ago
What's New! - 15th of October 2018
- The Japanese to English Dictionary, and the Multi Word Search has now been optimised for display on mobile devices. We've also improved the display for the desktop experience and included a couple of enhancements along with this change.
- You may now select to display dictionary listings using the default full view, or a smaller compact view.
- The Mult Word Search results can be displayed using the Mini Dictionary, which we believe provides a great reading experience for Japanese learners.
- As always, let us know what you think of the changes in the forum.
#117 Posted by flint
about 2 months ago
What's New! - 5th of November 2018
#118 Posted by flint
about 1 month ago
What's New! - 1st of December 2018
- The forum, and all profile pages have now been optimised for mobile devices.
#119 Posted by flint
about 2 weeks ago
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.