Today I tried the multigames again and they are working more ore less fine. They are also fun.
A few minor quirks I think can be blamed on inherent incompabtibility of some games (matching furigana, matching kanji and kanji readings games obviously won't include the words written only in hiragana or katakana).
What's New! - 20th of November 2015
- The Matching Furigana and Matching Kanji games now show the English meaning after the correct answer is selected
- The Matching English Meaning game now hides the furigana for kanji that you know when the question is asked, and then reveals it after the correct answer is selected
- The Fill in the Gaps game will now use the vocabulary filter that you selected
- Improvements to the practice results screen when playing multi-games
I was happy with the games as they were, but each time they are improving more and more. Thank you.
What's New! - 8th of January 2016
- Advanced searching of sample sentences, see the Search Sample Sentences page for more details.
- Improvements to how sentences are split into words (there still is some issues though).
- Bug fixes to the Fill in the Gaps game.
Thank you, it cuts the sentences less at random now.
Are there any news concerning listening practice game?
Yep, the listening practice games are the next thing I'm working on. Expect something in the next few weeks.
Pronunciation is working! Thank you Flint, now I can die happy.
But seriously, it's a very nice saturday because of this.
Great! How are you finding the quality of the voices? Are they clear enough?
What's New! - 6th of February 2016
- Change the text to audio system to use open jtalk.
- Text to audio now only works if you are logged in.
- Remove the Hiragana and Katakana audio games as the sound isn't clear enough.
- Add audio to the sample sentences.
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.