What's New! - 27th of February 2016
- Fixed an issue where the voice was slowing down for long sentences.
- The audio should work now for both iOS and Android systems.
What's New! - 18th of March 2016
- New Vocabulary Practice Game, Arrange Sentences! Listen to sentences and arrange the words in the correct order.
- You can skip questions now in the Fill in the Blanks game (helpful for the really long sentences).
I think the new game is a great supplement to "fill in the blanks". It's a great help in learning sentence structure to lazy people like myself. Also, word jigsaw puzzles are fun. As always, thank you very much.
What's New! - 3rd of April 2016
- Suffixes are now returned when searching the dictionary. ie, searching for tabenagara will return entries for both taberu and nagara.
What's New! - 6th of November 2016
- Writing practice games should now work on Android systems
- Matched conjugations now show on the search results page
- Recently changed lists now show in the sidebar when viewing your lists from your profile
- Recent searches now show in the sidebar when adding vocabulary or kanji to a list
What's New! - 22nd of January 2017
- Matched conjugations now show on the details page after searching.
- Clicking on a link for the synonyms will open the definition in the mini-dictionary.
What's New! - 25th of February 2017
- Due to the increased traffic we've had recently, we've moved to a new and more powerful server and upgraded to new versions of all sofware. If you notice any problems please send details via the contact us form, or post in the forum, thanks!
I've noticed (in arrange sentences game) that pronounciation of some of the sample sentences is strangely elongated after the update.
What's New! - 3rd of March 2017
- Fixed issue with colour on bar charts appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed issue with time taken in practice results showing incorrectly.
- Fixed issue with elongated voice on long sentences.
What's New! - 1st of October 2017
- New kanji practice game, Select Kanji! Choose the correct kanji from a list of similar kanji to form a Japanese word. This is a great new game for anyone studying for the JLPT.
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.