Recent Posts

Currently Online

What's New!, Page 7

Forum Index » サイトの発表 [Site Announcements] »
138 Posts | 53,847 Views | 7 Followers

What's New!

▶ View the first message for this thread
Number of Posts

Of course! It is very useful, other features that I never found in other sites was the "highlight" feature, it's that when you highlight a certain word you don't know, it shows a "mini" dictionary entry......very very very outstanding. ^^

#61 Posted by oscar7777 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Yes, the "highlight" feature is very useful. Earlier for example when I was practicing kanji readings I often forgot what the whole word even meant. Now I can just check it in the lesson summary highlighting the words.

#62 Posted by Jetstorm666 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

And for me, this is the only site that has it! And as long as I am in the Japanese language and field, I will stick to this site! ^^

The dictionary is also great, even the rare words are included, the kanji strokes and the alternative readings! Amazing. ^^

#63 Posted by oscar7777 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

What's New! - 30th of August 2014

• You may now play a different practice game with the same set of questions.
  • Writing practice games now give feedback on whether you have drawn the character in the correct stroke order.
  • Dictionary entries are now grouped into categories.
#64 Posted by flint over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

I think that since that particular update, the vocabulary word recognition exercises are bugged and don't work anymore. The error I get when trying to play word recognition is this: ERROR: column z.element_id does not exist

I can get you a print screen of the entire error page if you need it, although you should be able to reproduce it on your side.

Also speaking of bugs, in word recognition i ALWAYS have the questions ''Which direction?'' (answer is docchi) and ''Which one?'' (answer is dochira) to answer even though I have made sure to keep those out of my 'Vocabulary to practice' list.

Hope you find a way to fix these! Especially the first bug.

#65 Posted by Ashuvain over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Both of those problems should be fixed now!  Thanks for letting me know about the bugs!

#66 Posted by flint over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Wow that was fast! Thanks for fixing those ^^

#67 Posted by Ashuvain over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Thank you for improving the practice games. I play them every day. Without them i would probably give up on learning this language long ago.

#68 Posted by Jetstorm666 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Thanks for the feedback Jetstorm666, really appreciate knowing that the site has been so helpful for you!

#69 Posted by flint over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

What's New! - 6th of September 2014

• Added new practice game, Kanji Recognition!
#70 Posted by flint over 9 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.