A nice, relaxing game. Useful for quick kanji review. Truly tanoshii.
Too bad grammar games like these are impossible. This is why my grammar sucks. Both Japanese and English.
What's New! - 6th of October 2014
- Improvement to how words which are written usually in kana are displayed.
What's New! - 12th of October 2014
- Add most of the remaining conjugations for verbs.
- Sample sentences are now being shown for dictionary entries.
- New practice game, Fill in the Blanks. This new practice game shows a sample sentence with the words you are studying removed. A great new game which will help both expand your vocabulary and give valuable grammar practice.
Now it looks like I used some reverse psychology in my last post. I really didn't want to. Thank you for making this site even better.
Haha, truth is my grammar sucks too, so I needed a game like this more than you do.
What's New! - 6th of April 2015
- Word Recognition practice game now shows the english meaning of the word after the correct answer is entered.
- Matching Japanese practice game now shows the furigana for kanji that is not in your learning list.
- Practice results page shows more details in the results.
10 Jul, 2013
Number of Posts
Including the English meaning is really, really helpful, thank you so much. I used to keep a dictionary tab open for all the times I ran into things I remember the reading of but not the meaning. This is much better, haha.
I agree, I used to do the same thing. This is a really helpful change, especially in vocabulary word recognition game.
If I can point something out - "Fill in the blanks" game result list used to be much longer. Now it is cut short (for example to only 15 words in the case of 15 sentences game).
Thanks for the positive feedback, that change has been helping me a great deal as well too. Wish I had thought to do it earlier.
Thanks also for letting me know about the problem with "Fill in the Blanks" game. I'll see if I can get that fixed in the next week.
What's New! - 11th of April 2015
- Fixed issue with Fill in the Blanks game not showing all results on the results page.
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.