Yes, it's fixed, I just played it. Thank you!
What's New! - 30th of August 2015
- Practice games now show the sentences that you were asked in the results.
- Improvements to how the sample sentence details page is displayed.
- Improvements to how the sample sentences have been split into words.
Thank you very much.
Would it be possible to add your own sentences to practice?
Yep, I'll be adding that in one of the next few updates :)
What's New! - 20th of September 2015
- Improvements to the kanji writing games (better performance and improved character recognition).
What's New! - 11th of October 2015
- Rename the Word Recognition kanji game to Kanji Readings.
- Added a Multi-Game option, with this option you can thoroughly test yourself for each question across multiple games.
- Added an Advanced Filter option for vocabulary games so that you can challenge yourself playing with only verbs, adjectives, onomatopoea etc.
- Redesigned the Game results screen for the Single game option so you can quickly switch between games.
- Many other minor improvements to the game options screens.
- If you notice any bugs, or errors showing, please post here and I'll fix them. Thanks!
The possibility of choosing verbs, adjectives, etc is a very useful addition.
I don't get the multiple games thing. It either shows the message "no kanji for the lessons you have selected" or runs the single game. Also, pronounciation still doesn't work, as i wrote earlier.
As always, thank you very much for your work.
With the multi-game option, the way it works is you play the games one at a time, but the words and kanji are selected based on all the games that you have chosen. Each time you finish the game, it will choose the next game based on what it thinks you need to work on the most. So what happens is you get the same questions asked but in different games, which hopefully should be a more thorough learning experience.
This is compared to the single game option, where the words and kanji are selected in isolation compared to the other games. ie, so you may be asked a certain in the Kanji Readings game, but if you play the Matchings English game, that word may not appear.
I'll see what I can do about the 'no kanji for the lesson that you have selected' error that you are getting.
Also for the pronunciation not working, I found a different tool which looks like I can use as a replacement for the current one. I'll just need to test the performance of it, to make sure there are no problems, but hopefully I should be able to put it live early next year.
Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.