Bleach or Naruto

▶ View the first message for this thread
Number of Posts

Bleach was awesome in terms of action, but Naruto made me cry more haha ;-;

#11 Posted by hannahx3 over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Rodri wrote on Friday the 29th of March 2013 at 7:47 PM

Bleach...because i hate Naruto hahaha

Actually from the more mainstream anime the ones I like more are Gintama and Fairy Tale hahah

I smell an anime hipster (coff, coff)

#12 Posted by Akarynoyami over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

I've never gotten into Bleach. Out on the school yard when I was in elementary school, it was kids pretending they were from Naruto—so it just stuck with me until I was finally "old enough" to watch it without my mom scolding me. xD I like anime for their characters as well as story and plot, and thats why I liked Naruto as well as the other anime that I enjoy watching; they had relatable characters or something that just "spoke" to me. Although, I do have to admit that Naruto in the beginning was extremely annoying and all the fillers drive me absolutely mad! 

With every anime series they sometimes tend to over-lap with some of the personalities for characters (ie. silent, misunderstood one who leaves or does whatever; the super best friend/dependable and unsuspecting hero by everyone in the anime except to the people watching, etc, etc..). Any form of entertainment that you watch will probably contain a few or sometimes even more if you really look at it from a critical perspective and analyze what you're watching—connecting it with other things you might have already watched (sometimes this may be more obvious than others!). Every story follows that (usually) same plot graph. If you were to strip every story to its bare minimum, you can see that they all aren't quite so different in structure. Sometimes you do get the occasional plot twist, yaddah, yaddah... But in their essence, they are quite alike. 

This is, however, not to write-off at all the creative processing and hard work that goes into making all these wonderful pieces of entertainment that we can enjoy today. Nonetheless it is what we are willing to experience and "try" that shape our opinions and judgements—things that we have already done, seen, or heard. It comes down to our opinion in the end that makes this decision. Which I think is pretty interesting. 

Now! I said all of this just so I could say that just because I haven't seen Bleach yet I'm not going to just not watch it form other people's comments and nor do I think anyone here should either. They're both amazing pieces of time and effort in their own rights that are put before us just so we could be entertained! (ノ^v^)ノ ミ☆

"Instead of being afraid of the challenge and failure, be afraid of avoiding the challenge and doing nothing."

"チャレンジして失敗ことを恐れるよりも、何もしないことを恐れる" ーSoichiro Honda (本田祖一路)

#13 Posted by 美恵来ちゃん~ミ☆ over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

bleach. it's getting more and more epic right now, and i'm so waiting for anime to continue. it will take a while though, because i read that anime will continue after manga ends.

won't spoil anything.

naruto isn't that good, in the end some characters are owerpowered as hell, while others are completely useless (or almost). manga ends this year, but anime might continue for another 5 years, because they put so much fillers.

#14 Posted by lazykid over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

i havent watched niether of them but i just started with bleach and i like it so far , im a one piece fan cheeky

Abby
#15 Posted by abby50506 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

ナルトが一番好きです。でもブリチもすきです。ブリチアニメのほうがナルトアニメよりすきです。でもブリチ漫画よりナルト漫画のほうがすきです。

I like Naruto the best, but I still like Bleach. I like the Bleach anime better than the Naruto anime, but the like the Naruto manga more than the Bleach manga.

Any body looking to meet up around metro-detroit, MI and discuss Japanese I'd love to meet!

#16 Posted by adam wolf over 8 years ago
Number of Posts

Naruto, because It's one of the first anime I watched. Even makes me sad to see it end crying Haven't started Bleach yet smiley

#17 Posted by SakuraMochiTea over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

I like Naruto more, because Bleach is practically void of humour. After the first season, it gets too deep and there's like no humour whatsoever, whereas in Naruto, even though it gets pretty serious, there's jokes and funny moments the whole way through wink

アヤ ヒナノ heart

#18 Posted by hina-chan over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Bleach cause i havent watched naruto at all lmao
Naruto fans, why do you guys like naruto?

#19 Posted by ichi_the_one over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

start to watch marvel it is beter then both of them....wink

HI my name is xavia live on...[angel] (•)^(•)  (*^*)

cool life is short but a long road is a head of you so keep calm and carry on living your lifesmiley .

#20 Posted by xavia over 6 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.