Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Favorite food places in Japan

Forum Index » 日本の料理 [Japanese Cuisine] »
5 Posts | 1,401 Views | 4 Followers

Favorite food places in Japan

Number of Posts

I don't know any places in Japan (never been in person) so tell me. What are your favorite places to eat in Japan?

こんにちは! :D 

#1 Posted by stevenasil over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

For me there isn't a specific place to eat Japanese. I went to Tokyo last summer and I've tried everything there. There are little restaurants, shops, markets where you can find almost everything. I've tried fresh sushi at Tsukiji Market (fish market but they sold everything). I really liked ramen, it was in Ueno if I'm not wrong, the way you can order it was very innovative to my eyes: there was a vending machine, with a lot of noodles types,  and you had to choose the one you liked, you paid it and it gave you a "coin"?, you had to bring that coin to the chef and he would have cooked that for you. I'm sorry if my english isn't that good! You also have to try the combination of avocado and wasabi, amazing! 

#2 Posted by Chatkamon over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Chatkamon wrote on Tuesday the 10th of October 2017 at 7:01 AM

For me there isn't a specific place to eat Japanese. I went to Tokyo last summer and I've tried everything there. There are little restaurants, shops, markets where you can find almost everything. I've tried fresh sushi at Tsukiji Market (fish market but they sold everything). I really liked ramen, it was in Ueno if I'm not wrong, the way you can order it was very innovative to my eyes: there was a vending machine, with a lot of noodles types,  and you had to choose the one you liked, you paid it and it gave you a "coin"?, you had to bring that coin to the chef and he would have cooked that for you. I'm sorry if my english isn't that good! You also have to try the combination of avocado and wasabi, amazing! 

Thank you for the recommendation! I'll be sure to try avacado and wasabi next chance I get. And your English is perfectly fine :D. The way you ordered food with the coin is definitely innovative and I'd love to see it for myself.

こんにちは! :D 

#3 Posted by stevenasil over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

My favourite is Ginza Kojyu. 

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#4 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

The street ramen stalls in Japan are always amazing! If you see one, always be sure to try it! laugh

Aurea Granado Olivas

#5 Posted by AureaRea over 3 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.