Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

writing in Japanes

Forum Index » 一緒に勉強しましょう! [Let's study together!] »
3 Posts | 877 Views | 3 Followers

writing in Japanes

Number of Posts

Hello guys, please any idea about how/materials to improve my writing level ? 

Thank you.

thank you

#1 Posted by Nadia635 over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Nadia635 wrote on Saturday the 13th of January 2018 at 5:46 AM

Thank you.

If you're a beginner I'd highly recommend the Genki Desu I Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese book, and the Intermediate one (same series), if you're further along/have them already I'd recommend Japanese Ammo with Misa, a Youtube channel all about Japanese culture/language studies.

#2 Posted by SakuraMochiTea over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

SakuraMochiTea wrote on Wednesday the 24th of January 2018 at 5:02 PM

Nadia635 wrote on Saturday the 13th of January 2018 at 11:46 AM

Thank you.

If you're a beginner I'd highly recommend the Genki Desu I Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese book, and the Intermediate one (same series), if you're further along/have them already I'd recommend Japanese Ammo with Misa, a Youtube channel all about Japanese culture/language studies.

Misas' Youtube channel is really awesome, she doesn't just explain the grammar perfectly, but also delivers a lot of examples (+exceptions) on how to use the grammar the right way.
I can just agree there with SakuraMochiTea about that point. However I've never really worked with text books so far, so I can't really give you any advice concerning these.

There's also an app called "GANMA!", which provides you with many samples of originally in japanese written mangas. These should help you to get a clue of how to form grammatically correct sentences, and also get fluent at reading, as well! 

I've also recently found this website "http://tangorin.com/", which allows you to look up a certain word written in either english or japanese (romaji, katakana, hiragana or kanji) and there will show up a lot of example sentences, in which this specific word is used the correct way. 

Hope, I could help a bit, wish you the best luck with your japanese studies~! 

#3 Posted by PianoCorpse over 6 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.