Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

stroke orders !

Forum Index » 一緒に勉強しましょう! [Let's study together!] »
14 Posts | 2,038 Views | 4 Followers

stroke orders !

Number of Posts

im looking for an app (that work on pc) as i only have a cheap flip phone.

where you can draw hiragana,katakana by stroke order. 

i dont usualy ask these type of things since i like to find stuff on my own. but i just cant find any app like that. most require a good cellphone or tablet which i dont have.

i want to save on paper :S

#1 Posted by ruberu over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Why don't you try air writing. It's been proven to improve recollection.

Also, writing in context is a valuable tool. Write simple words like ありがとうございます。Then you've already learnt 10 characters.

The stroke order isn't that hard. Generally, it goes from top left to bottom right with か being the obvious exception.

Leo Boiko has a nice post about stroke orders and the three kind of stroke endings.

If you really want to use a computer, you could install the KanjiStrokeOrder font or the KanjiVG stroke orders on your computer. Then review the stroke orders in Anki.

では。

d(^_^)b

#2 Posted by machigainai over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

i will try that. i was already planning on writting simple words but since i was having trouble remembering some hiragana i was kinda lost. 

i just found anki today havnt had a chance to try yet. but i will

thank you for the help

#3 Posted by ruberu over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

どういたしまして!

d(^_^)b

#4 Posted by machigainai over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Let me jump in because I have just begun my fourth month of learning. True! Writing in context is the best thing. I found these lessons very useful for a beginner who has become familiar enough with the hiragana and katakana and wants to push ahead. 

#5 Posted by Quince Blossom over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

ill check it out meanwhile if anyone can correct me. here a sentence i practiced from a learning sheet.

わたしは アメリカでは よく えいごで なまえを かきます。 non-past, Watashiwa amerikadewa yoku eigode namaeo kakimasu

the namaeo isnt right on the sheet i wonder if its an rule exception or just outright wrong. なまえを should be なまえお or is it namaewo but w silent ?

#6 Posted by ruberu over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

ruberu wrote yesterday at 1:58 PM

ill check it out meanwhile if anyone can correct me. here a sentence i practiced from a learning sheet.

わたしは アメリカでは よく えいごで なまえを かきます。 non-past, Watashiwa amerikadewa yoku eigode namaeo kakimasu

the namaeo isnt right on the sheet i wonder if its an rule exception or just outright wrong. なまえを should be なまえお or is it namaewo but w silent ?

The *w* is silent when を is used as an object marker: Objectをverb.

For instance, リンゴを食べます。(ringo o tabemase). I eat an apple.

I think an Anki vocab deck with sound files is a great way to study.

d(^_^)b

#7 Posted by machigainai over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

thanks  for the help . :P  progressing slowly but surely. i spend about 1-2hour a day. right now im using anki , duolingo, i watch some youtube. im considering buying japanese from zero and other books but dammmn they pricy.  started learning both hiragana and katakana at same time because learning 1 at a time is mendoukusai :P

#8 Posted by ruberu over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

Okay thank does some one now what is (xavia) in hirigana

HI my name is xavia live on...[angel] (•)^(•)  (*^*)

cool life is short but a long road is a head of you so keep calm and carry on living your lifesmiley .

#9 Posted by xavia over 6 years ago
Number of Posts

guzaya ? ぐざや dont know.  just guessing

#10 Posted by ruberu over 6 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.