Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Printable Games (ex. Crossword, Word search, etc)

Forum Index » 習うゲーム [Learning Games] »
2 Posts | 47 Views | 1 Follower

Printable Games (ex. Crossword, Word search, etc)

Number of Posts

Heya everyone !

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows of any resources that allow for full customization of word searches, or crosswords done in either hiragana, katakana, kanji, or english and is easily printable. (with the ability to change characters based on preference and level of knowledge). I have stumbled upon a few websites that only allow you to use 5 words and are super small, and would like a large version with tons of words to practice with.

I would love to make one with 50 words/questions (basically a whole chapter of vocab) to practice with, because using the online version on this website hurts my eyes and can not be done easily in a cafe (I have a desktop). I could make my own, but then I would know where all the words are, LOL!

Please share if you stumble across something that is free. Also, I apologize if this is the wrong area to post this ! (or knows of any other fun and easy games to print and play on paper).

P.S. I love this website !!!

Thanks ^.^

Jay

#1 Posted by JollifyJapanese about 2 weeks ago
Number of Posts

i have found a great place to create crosswords, word searchs etc.

if you want pre done ones, visit my blog !

https://jollifyjapanese.blogspot.com/

leave a comment !

#2 Posted by JollifyJapanese about 1 week ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.