Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

[Dictionary/List Question] Adding "custom" words or sentences to your lists?

Forum Index » サイトの質問 [Question about the site] »
2 Posts | 755 Views | 1 Follower

[Dictionary/List Question] Adding "custom" words or sentences to your lists?

Number of Posts

Hello,

I don't expect to add anything to the database itself, but I was wondering if there is a way to add a word or sentence (that is not in the database) to a vocabulary list you're making. 

I am trying to make some lists with the vocabulary from the Easy Peasy Japanesey Manga Blogs https://epjapanesey.com/category/blog/ so that I can practice them.  The author, Anzu, puts a little vocabulary list under each short manga she makes, and I cannot find some of the words she included in her lists. 

(Let me know if my explanation was a little ambiguous.)

~KKN

#1 Posted by Koukina over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Thanks again for another great suggestion.

Adding new sentences is something that is planned for and that I've actually been working on in the last few months.  It's tied to some other big changes that are quite complex though, so it will take a little while longer for me to finish (unfortunately I can only work on Tanoshii during my free time).

The main change which is the most complex is that we are upgrading the dictionary - hopefully that will provide any missing word's you are finding in Anzu's manga blog.  Adding your custom dictionary entries will happen some time after that, but I haven't scheduled it in yet.

btw - I'm a huge fan of Anzu's blog too, they are so cute and I still find myself learning things from them.

#2 Posted by flint over 3 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.