Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Hello. To keep this forum active, can we talk about the best anime you watched recently?

Forum Index » アニメと漫画 [Anime & Manga] »
18 Posts | 2,434 Views | 18 Followers

Hello. To keep this forum active, can we talk about the best anime you watched recently?

Number of Posts

I recently found out about the Promised Neverland and it’s a cool and wholesome show wink

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#1 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

kimi no na wa

usukhuu

#2 Posted by usukhuu over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

I'm currently watching Yakusoku no Neverland, but talking about best anime this year I watched Kimetsu no Yaiba! Best manga I've read, I don't know why. 12 years of anime, not a manga fan, but that manga really caught me up. I'm waiting for the movie to be released soon!

Moon Moon

#3 Posted by MoonMoon over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Haikyuu! 

I've heard a lot about it before but never actually felt like watching it (not really interested in sport animes) but it was such a good surprise! It's really THAT good I recommend 

D.A.

#4 Posted by Darcenci over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

I love love love Re:Zero. The long gap was weird tho so I didn't pick it up immediately. I've read Mushoku Tensei and so far the anime's been great.

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#5 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

i foun out about my roommate is a cat! i like it its cute

#6 Posted by iz cat queen/king over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Currently binging Attack on Titan! I just finished season 2 and im soooooooo excited to watch season 3 and 4(plus the OVAs) but im waiting for season 4 to finish. 

Also just watched Erased(and loved it), Anohana(mixed feelings) and im rewatching Nana(a series from the early 2000s that was one of my first animes heart).

-Hana G
              (just an average anime lover)

#7 Posted by Hana Gold over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Hi there!! I'm new =) Nice to meet you all!! I love Kimetsu No Yaiba! And I'm currently watching Horimiya. I'm waiting for Fruit's Baket (season 3). I love the anime and the manga too. A month ago I watched "Sousei No Onmyoji" (Twin Star Exorcists). I loved it!

I highly recommend them all! 

Have a nice day!

María Luz =)

María Luz

#8 Posted by Hikari.are over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Highrise Invasion has been good and fun so far! +1 Kimetsu No Yaiba

I had fun watching Kemono Michi recently, and I just started Gatchaman Crowds. I LOVED Crowds Insight.

In This Corner of the World

#9 Posted by WhatDoesThisMean over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

In addition to the animes you guys have said, one of the best anime for me is Zetsuen no Tempest idk why nobody ever mentions it in such convos but it has a great storyline :>>

mail MX

#10 Posted by Miss X over 3 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.