Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

[Question] Future of the site

Forum Index » サイトの質問 [Question about the site] »
3 Posts | 775 Views | 1 Follower

[Question] Future of the site

Number of Posts

Hello, I've been learning a lot through using this resource as a supplement to my personal Japanese studies. I was wondering if there are any plans concerning how the site will function once Adobe Flash player is unsupported at the end of 2020. Will this site be able to function once Flash is no longer in use?

Really appreciate all the love and care put in to this site!!

#1 Posted by ammo2000 over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Yes the site will continue to function once Adobe Flash is discontinued.  Flash was only used on this site to play audio for web browsers that did not support playing audio directly. Now that playing audio is widely supported by the major web browsers, we will remove the flash plugin at the end of the year.

#2 Posted by flint over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

flint wrote on Wednesday

Yes the site will continue to function once Adobe Flash is discontinued.  Flash was only used on this site to play audio for web browsers that did not support playing audio directly. Now that playing audio is widely supported by the major web browsers, we will remove the flash plugin at the end of the year.

Amazing thank you very much!

#3 Posted by ammo2000 over 3 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.