Recent Posts

Currently Online

"DEMO" game, Page 2

Forum Index » 習うゲーム [Learning Games] »
14 Posts | 9,313 Views | 7 Followers

"DEMO" game

▶ View the first message for this thread
Number of Posts

Previous sentence: 今日雨が降らせてください。I think it says, "Please rain today" (lit. rain to descend).

'Demo' sentence: でも、雪が降る。                                   Please correct my grammar if it is faulty or awkward.

New sentence: 今週、たくさん寿司を食べました。

~KKN

#11 Posted by Koukina over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

でも、お寿司は大好物です。
チートな日と考えましょう。laugh

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#12 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

This is a great help for the people who are struggling. Has anyone faced any other problem when it comes to the demo and Japanese itself? Because there are a lot of factors that you need to consider but you have a lot of chances to learn more. Make sure that you are not drawing your attention away from what you are learning because losing focus might be your downfall here.

Utagawa Aki

#13 Posted by UtagawaAki over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Me too, I actually think that this thread is very useful, especially in the way that it translates to englhs and Japanese. I think this is really helpful for those who are struggling to learn both the languages. I am just new to the Japanese language so I don't think that I can actually pull off the demo mode in symbols and its translation that good. I am still struggling with the symbols but I have to admit that this thread has helped me to slowly read all the symbols and I must say I'm glad I got it right.

Aurea Granado Olivas

#14 Posted by AureaRea over 2 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.