Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Comments for "Top 10 Anime for Learning Japanese"

Forum Index » アニメと漫画 [Anime & Manga] »
7 Posts | 1,068 Views | 8 Followers

Comments for "Top 10 Anime for Learning Japanese"

It is not easy to select the best anime “for you” to learn Japanese. If you want to give priority only to learning Japanese, you can choose cartoons for children. However, they are too short and not very motivating. The important thing is to select anime that is suitable for learning Japanese and is “interesting.” Learning is difficult to continue without stimulating your intellectual curiosity and providing you with the fun of acquiring knowledge.

Here are the top 10 anime you can use to learn Japanese...

Number of Posts

Awesome list!!!  I'll have to check some of those out.Polar Bear Cafe (しろくまカフェ) has taught me a lot.I've learned a lot of animal names and random words because they get repeated often.  I also love Shirokuma's puns!

~KKN

#1 Posted by Koukina over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Thank you very much! heart

P.S. Do you know any website to watch anime in japanese with japanese subs?

moonlau

#2 Posted by moonlau over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

I enjoy anime with play on words like puns and stuff. If you like video games since 2003 then you may enjoy the early installments of Hyperdimension Neptunia. It has puns and references in both English and Japanese.

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#3 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Sweetness and Lightning: This anime made me cry for the dad at the beginning. Must be tough being a single parent and realizing that you haven't been feeding your kid decent food. Nowadays I am playing the best anime video games and I like them the most.

Xfire lover

#4 Posted by John Adam over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

「風が強く吹いている」(Run with the Wind) - I thought this was pretty great for learning Japanese.

The characters are adults living together in a share house so you learn some applicable everyday stuff. They all talk like normal human beings, the accents are subtle and I bet they're relatively authentic (as opposed to the over-exaggerated kansaiben from all the other series).

I'd love to be able to watch stuff with Japanese subs too. Not sure where to find them. Youtube's auto-generated captions can get hilariously inaccurate.

Word lists《四字熟語慣用語擬音擬態語複合動詞》in progress.

#5 Posted by popp over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

I'm a fan of "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K," I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, but it does help me to practice my listening and comprehension speed. I've also watched a lot of sports anime and they seem to create a decent rhythm/repetitiveness which allows me to naturally pick up on some things. I really recommed trying some sports related anime, particularly in the beginning.

On the other side of things: I often find that romance dramas or super sci-fi anime can get too hard to follow, especially as a beginner. Also, I found that older anime can be a bit confusing, if you haven't learned enough yet, it could throw you off - they can be great sometimes, but i really recommend studying up a bit first, lol.

#6 Posted by DragonKitty over 1 year ago
Number of Posts
ありがとうございます、うさぎドロップをみます。

#Goja's little Satari-chan#

#7 Posted by Goja Satari about 2 months ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.