Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

What have you been doing ever since the pandemic?

Forum Index » テレビゲーム [Video Games] »
3 Posts | 86 Views | 3 Followers

What have you been doing ever since the pandemic?

Number of Posts

I've been playing alot of video games lately, I am extremely disappointed in the lack of horse racing title or mini game in modern games. The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption doesn't capture true horse racing. The best option we have today is Uma Musume. Anyways how did you spend you spend the pandemic and what game are you playing for the last few months or even year? hahaha let me know. 

#1 Posted by Marlon Johansson about 3 months ago
Number of Posts

Videos games as per usual because there are a lot of problems outside. I've been getting a lot of time playing with some RPGs that I have missed playing or did not put the time into in the past. Take for example the Trails series because I loved the series in the past, but I found a whole new inspiration for the meantime as there were many parts of the series that became the norm for me. I hope that there are people who are having trouble with the pandemic are doing well in their homes and healthy. In the meantime, apart from playing the video games, you can also try investing on some things like cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and even ether if you are feeling it.

Aurea Granado Olivas

#2 Posted by AureaRea about 3 months ago
Number of Posts

I have been playing video games all day long LMAO. I know that there is some sort of stigma but since I have work during the day, I have nothing to do after and since I’m on my computer already, I just play games. Monster Hunter is a big favorite alongside games like Valorant and Trails of Cold Steel games.

Utagawa Aki

#3 Posted by UtagawaAki on Monday

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.