Thanks

-Jack

#1 Posted by Chīsana_Kyojin over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

何人「なんにん」How many (people)

家族「かぞく」Family

です

か?Turns the statement into a question.

So it translates to How many people are there in (your) family?

#2 Posted by flint over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

Thank you so much, this helps out a ton.

Thanks

-Jack

#3 Posted by Chīsana_Kyojin over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

hi

myracura

#4 Posted by myra cura over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Although I am an avid fan of the Japanese culture, who is really, really dedicated to learning its language, I find it actually difficult to study it. I thought it would be easy because my heart goes out to it. I thought that my passion is already enough to embrace it wholeheartedly. I am really open to studying it. Do any of you have sufficient recommendations about books to read, films to watch, and classes to attend? I have tried a few online courses but I found the instructors too dull and demanding. Apologies for being picky.

31 years old from USA. New when it comes to Japanese Culture.

#5 Posted by Marlon Johansson over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

thanks for the answer, this helps a ton

#6 Posted by JohnWood over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Marlon Johansson wrote about 4 weeks ago

Although I am an avid fan of the Japanese culture, who is really, really dedicated to learning its language, I find it actually difficult to study it. I thought it would be easy because my heart goes out to it. I thought that my passion is already enough to embrace it wholeheartedly. I am really open to studying it. Do any of you have sufficient recommendations about books to read, films to watch, and classes to attend? I have tried a few online courses but I found the instructors too dull and demanding. Apologies for being picky.

Mr Marion

I have been learning french before Japanese and Urdu and English as well so I am a little experienced on how to learn different languages.

1 First of all you need to know the alphabets of the Language. Japanese have three alphabet sets known as Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.           Hiragana is their in use language with a mixture of kanji to shorten the sentences. Katakana is used to represent any mordern world things           that is not in Japanese.

2 Secondly, you need to understand the grammar of sentences. You need to understand it like in english we had lessons

Subject+verb+Object 

In japanese it is different and you need to understand it fully to go in literature.

3 Next, you have to learn kanji characters. They are pretty hard to learn, but once you have learned a decent amount, you will get happy as you     will start to make complex sentences. Listen to Japanese songs or watch dramas and animes to better identify the listening of words.

4 Finally, find a japanese native and talk to him about your language learning and little by little talk to them to make your accent perfect. If you get on an advance level then start watching Japanese news to get in to day to day touh with japanese.

And yes, remember , do not forget to practice it on daily basis, else you will for get the previous.

MUHAMMAD AZZAAM

#7 Posted by Azzaam over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Azzaam wrote about 4 months ago

Marlon Johansson wrote on Tuesday the 6th of April 2021 at 1:26 PM

Mr Marion

I have been learning french before Japanese and Urdu and English as well so I am a little experienced on how to learn different languages.

1 First of all you need to know the alphabets of the Language. Japanese have three alphabet sets known as Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.           Hiragana is their in use language with a mixture of kanji to shorten the sentences. Katakana is used to represent any mordern world things           that is not in Japanese.

2 Secondly, you need to understand the grammar of sentences. You need to understand it like in english we had lessons

Subject+verb+Object 

In japanese it is different and you need to understand it fully to go in literature.

3 Next, you have to learn kanji characters. They are pretty hard to learn, but once you have learned a decent amount, you will get happy as you     will start to make complex sentences. Listen to Japanese songs or watch dramas and animes to better identify the listening of words.

4 Finally, find a japanese native and talk to him about your language learning and little by little talk to them to make your accent perfect. If you get on an advance level then start watching Japanese news to get in to day to day touh with japanese.

And yes, remember , do not forget to practice it on daily basis, else you will for get the previous.

Really great advice, thank you very much!

#8 Posted by yoUniversal4ce over 2 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.