Recent Posts

Currently Online

音鬼 OTO-ONI

Forum Index » JPOPと日本の音楽 [JPop & Japanese Music] »
4 Posts | 651 Views | 3 Followers

音鬼 OTO-ONI

Number of Posts

Heyya,

Do any one of you know the 2004-2006 japanese music band OTO-ONI?

I found couple of their songs, other were given to me by a freind of mint and I'm a total fan of them.

Let me know what do you think :)

くまこ

https://www.facebook.com/zlote.mysli.po.japonsku

#1 Posted by aoharuchou over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Hi, 

Don't know this band but i'll have a try.

I've been learning jp for 2weeks now and i'm looking for great bands or singers as long as it has lyrics.. 

I think this is a good way to learn a language, that's how i did with German and English for instance.

Merci.

Salut

#2 Posted by Sallinger over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Sallinger wrote on Wednesday

Hi, 

Don't know this band but i'll have a try.

I've been learning jp for 2weeks now and i'm looking for great bands or singers as long as it has lyrics.. 

I think this is a good way to learn a language, that's how i did with German and English for instance.

Merci.

oooooh, my dude - don't think it's the best idea to learn japanese from this band.. it's a bit "too" hard rock, even for me.

on another hand, when I figured out couple of phrases from theirs songs, I was soooo proud of myself you just can't imagine.. so maybe it's worth trying ;)

Let me know what do youthink about the band please :)

くまこ

https://www.facebook.com/zlote.mysli.po.japonsku

#3 Posted by aoharuchou over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

Haven't heard of that band yet, but I will surely listen to them. Thanks for the suggestion! I really like Japanese bandds so I hope I'll like them.

Utagawa Aki

#4 Posted by UtagawaAki over 2 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.