Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Suggestions

Forum Index » サイトの質問 [Question about the site] »
4 Posts | 1,223 Views | 3 Followers

Suggestions

Number of Posts

Can there be mix of hiragana and katakana in recognition practice and sound for the kanji and vocab section of the lessons on the list of the words.

#1 Posted by anonymous2000 over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Also I would like to see the "learning" and "mastered" be related to the practice games point system.
what i mean by that is still being able to manually select if you are learning or mastered the word yet but in addition
an automatic system that adds words and such to the learning or mastered list based on if it has 1-5 points or 6.
which would update your report card saying your ether learning it or have mastered it. and if the words point goes form 6 to 0 your learning the word again. if I'm right on it resetting to 0 once you have answered a question wrong once.

I'm a programmer so i find adding this would be relatively quick and easy, but I hardly know HTML, and java.
also a way to prevent a word from being removed from the "learning" to "not at all" when it goes from 1 to 0 is having another variable boolean or an
integer that goes from 0 to 1 or false to true, when it has been answered in a game or manually added to learning or mastered. but also doesn't go thorough the loop again if the variable is already 1 or true.

I hope I'm making sense...
if not just ignore my suggestion.
i just hate having to go though the lessons and manually saying your learning or mastered the word or charicter.

#2 Posted by DarkShadowsX5 over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Automatically moving from "learning" to "mastered" is a good suggestion.  The only difficulty I see with it though is that you may have mastered it in one game, but not another.  ie, you may know how to "read" a certain character, but not to "write" it yet.  There are ways I can get around this I guess, its just a matter of coming up with a good system that works.  I'll think about it a bit more and see what I can come up with.

Anyway, keep giving suggestions on anything that you want improved in the site.  I've got a huge list of things I'm planning on doing, its just a matter of finding the time to do them.  Unfortunately between work and my own learning of Japanese, I don't get as much time to work on the site as I would like.

#3 Posted by flint over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

I am so grateful of having discovered this page, because I only have time to study japanese in free time, and I get better results learning throw practice games I've seen you've got here. I already control so good the hiragana and I'm trying to read some japanese subtitles (although I don't understand their meaning, only focused in reading kanas). I have still to train harder katakana but I'm improving anyway. I expect to begin with vocabulary and kanjis soon. 

However, I haven't found a grammar part. Are you interested in including it? Because it would enrich so much this project. Furthermore, I think that users can do contributions. For example, I have developed some mnemonic techniques to remember the different kanas and to do associations. I would enchanted to prepare a guide with this help (obviously after you correct it and approve it). I am studying third year of graphic design so, as a Design/Fine Arts project, I can prepare some cards with these trucks to learning faster.

I suggest you to continue developing a game system to learn, i mean, this interactive exercises, because it is so useful, the learning would be a fun and nice way that would attract more users. So, you may includes some activities to practice grammar... In addition, I have to say that I find the conversation forum excelent. I really encourage you to continue with this beautiful project. 

Concluding, I want to communicate to you that you have all my support. I've read that you have planned doing many things that you haven't time to apply. So, I am totally disposed to collaborate with you adding illustrations, optimizing your web design, doing a corporative study in order to create a consolidated logo (I've seen that you have two different logotypes: here and in Facebook) and whatever It could appear. I am going to give you my gmail in the "contact us" section and If you are interested in, contact with me; if you ask to me, I can show you some personal works and answering your questions. 

Thanks for your attention.

My best regards

Dezi

#4 Posted by dezi over 10 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.