Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

The Enigma of Melon Fanta

Forum Index » 日本の料理 [Japanese Cuisine] »
3 Posts | 2,652 Views | 2 Followers

The Enigma of Melon Fanta

Number of Posts

Why can't I find this delicious radioactive green colored drink outside of Japan? Trust me I have tried all other melon flavored drinks like melon cream soda and melon flavored ramune. Nothing tastes the same! Has anyone here ever tried it? The thing about the Fanta brand is that no two countries carry the same kind of Fanta. Each country has different Fanta flavors. Here in the United States there are only a few. I have looked at sites that carry Japanese food and sweets to no avail. At least I was able to find the matcha chocolate chip cookies I so dearly love. Next time I go to Japan I am brining back more food! 

#1 Posted by nikkicat94 over 9 years ago
Number of Posts

Michigan has it at One world market and Noble fish!

Any body looking to meet up around metro-detroit, MI and discuss Japanese I'd love to meet!

#2 Posted by adam wolf over 8 years ago
Number of Posts

I had not been active on this forum since there was so little activity but Adam if you are still looking for Japanese practice buddies I am from the Metro-Detroit region. I will have to try those places you mentioned as well, thanks! 

#3 Posted by nikkicat94 over 8 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.