Recent Posts

Currently Online

a suggestion..

Forum Index » サイトの質問 [Question about the site] »
5 Posts | 1,911 Views | 2 Followers

a suggestion..

Number of Posts

hi..

for vocabulary lessons.. ~ is it possible to create something like 'sentence practice' using the words learned for every lesson??

thanks!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

#1 Posted by Reijoi over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

I don't know if I got your question right but, I think that the part of speech in which it is used, is indicated in the vocabulary entry. ^^ Hope this heps. ^^

#2 Posted by oscar7777 over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

hmm.. thanks for answering..what i was trying to say is, for instance, the words under GENKI I Lesson 1 (あの、今、英語、ええ、学生、語、高校、午後、午前、歳、さん、時、人、先生、専門、そうです、大学、電話、友達、名前、何、日本、年生、半、はい、番号 留学生、私、アメリカ、イギリス、アーストラリア、韓国、スウェーデン、中国、科学、アジア、研究、経済、国際関係、コンピューター、人類学、政治、ビジネス、文学、歴史、仕事、医者、会社員、高校生、主婦、大学院生、弁護士、お母さん、お父さん、お姉さん、お兄さん、妹、弟)i wish there is a practice section where these words are used in sample sentences.. and that goes for the rest of the lessons as well..

hmm ごめなさい if it's hard to understand.. >.<

#3 Posted by Reijoi over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

Its something I want to add into the site, and will probably happen once I start working on the grammar lessons. Having a practice game that combines the grammar and vocabulary you are learning I think would be pretty neat. It will be a while before I get time to do this though. In the meantime though I've got some pretty nice features which I hope will be ready in the next few days.

#4 Posted by flint over 10 years ago
Number of Posts

oh cool.. thanks for answering.. and i'll be looking forward to the new features.. ^_^

#5 Posted by Reijoi over 10 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.